About the Rogue
- Rhetoric of fiction: how creative writers, directors, and others employ rhetorical techniques to guide audiences.
- Rhetoric of visual design: how designers shape perceptions and frame arguments, especially via emerging technologies.
- Rhetoric of science: how scientific communities attempt to use rhetorical techniques, especially in research fields associated with disabilities and education.
- Rhetoric of disability: how public policy debates are shaped by the rhetorical choices of self-advocacy movements, especially online.
- Tameri Guide for Writers (and its WordPress Blog): A website and blog dedicated to creative writing for the mass market. We make no pretensions of serving literary fiction or academic authors. My wife and I both contribute blog postings. [Twitter: PoetCSW]
- The Existential Primer: A history of existentialism, particularly as the philosophical movement affected literature and the arts. The primer is not comprehensive; by definition, it is only an introduction to a sliver of Continental thought.
- Poet Ponders Digital Pedagogy: A Blogger site exploring how technology affects teaching, with a focus on writing instruction. The discussions address how particular software and hardware products contribute to writing instruction. [Twitter: PoetCSW]
- Rogue Rhetorician: A Blogger site featuring discussions of rhetoric and public policy discourse from an academic perspective. It is natural that those seeking media coverage will be critiqued, regardless of their political affiliations. [Twitter: RogueRhet]
- Almost Classical: A Blogger site dedicated to economics, generally from the perspective of "Classical Liberalism" and influenced by the Austrian School. Admittedly not a theoretical purist, having owned and operated businesses in the "real world" that often defies academic theories. [Twitter: AlmostClassical]